The product turns Windows 95/98/Me system into a multi-user Telnet Server. Gives Telnet users full access to Windows 95/98/Me command line. Telnet users can run a variety of character-based applications. Accepts any telnet connection from any client (Unix, NT, 2000, 95, 98, Me, etc.) right out of the box. Features include full function keys, color and graphic support, etc.
- Compatible with 3rd party Telnet clients such as Microsoft Telnet, CRT from Van Dyke Technologies, Inc. or POWER TERM from Ericom Software.
- Screen mode and line mode with scroll buffer support
- Full Function Keys support (including F%,CTRL-F%,SHIFT-F%,ALT-F%)
- Color support
- Graphics support (Edit.com, FCW.exe, etc.)
- Alternate command shell support such as 4DOS from JP Soft
- Support for Terminal emulations DEC VT100,DEC VT220
- Remote Monitoring of existing Telnet connections and users logged in
- Remote disabling/enabling new connections to host
- Remote shutdown of Telnet Server
- Remote stopping of user session
- Support for ALT keys (example ALT-F = CTRL+A+F)
- Support for CTRL-C
- Includes utility to map ASCII characters in a Multilanguage environment
- Connection restriction based on Host or IP address